BBBB

BBBB

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Adventurous Me by Deanndra Hall (Colleen's Review)

Colleen's Review for "Adventurous Me" by Deanndra Hall:



I was gifted this book and was glad I did. I truly love this story. It mad me snicker, laugh, cry and at times very angry.I was glad to read a story that was about older women. Most are about younger persons in their late teen and early twenties.

**SPOILER ALERT**

I felt that Trish should of not took as much from Clint. It was on the verge of abuse. A women, I understand BDSM but as a sub you can stop. I was relieved when she left him and made him suffer. Dave should of known if he was going to hook her up with his son, that he should not of had sex with her.

I was so glad to hear about her adopting the children. I know what the children must feel like. I loved the Christmas letter. I broke my heart. But
The ending was was sort of different.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes good love stories.  





~ BUY LINKS: ~







CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR: ~










No comments:

Post a Comment