BBBB

BBBB

Friday, April 18, 2014

Lean On Me by Candy Crum

Olivia's review for "Lean On Me" by Candy Crum:


I want to start off by saying this novel stirred a lot of emotions in me. Candy had be shocked, laughing, angry, crying, etc. She did an awesome job at making me feel like I was right there with Bri and Matt. I got so emotionally involved with these characters and I really wish this was a series of Bri's story.

This wonderful story focuses on a young girl named Bri, that is still in high school. She ends up getting pregnant by her abusive “boyfriend” named Mike. This story explains all of the obstacles that Bri has to face because of her situation. She is such a strong and independent young woman. I feel like this story should be an example for young teenagers. If you are struggling with teen pregnancy, Bri's story could help strengthen you and show you that it won't be an easy ride, but it will be worth it in the end.

I applaud Candy Crum for writing this novel and having teen pregnancy recognized. I give this book 5 stars!

 8afff-13318153752057989014amazon-md 6c919-amazonukicon d809e-amazoncaicon 52449-wlrejectbn


~Author Stalker Links ~

 11f52-goodreads_icon8afff-13318153752057989014amazon-md 3a970-twitter 84ea6-transparent-facebook-logo-icon

No comments:

Post a Comment